Maxed out china girl want to upgrade. Phantom85 or Minirelli ?

Been going fast all my life and im still here.. Why stop now. Lol. To me theirs no point in builing it, unless it can go fast enough to make your butthole whistle

Im a high end type fella I can alwas add a few low end mods to balance the difference. Not bashing my CG their a throw away motor. In 3 years been throgh 3 motors. Due to manufacturing defects, and striped magnetos and jugs. Plus the china alum. Is like pot metal. Super soft.I need something I can gas but still retain durability. SO Adding all the advice on top of my gut feeling. IM GOING WITH RELLI.
thnx guys.
Well you might as well have a set of cnc minarelli cases made then, & a RDM crankshaft. Then you will be set for awhile.

Right on thnx
On sale for $350, machined for ktm 50 ignition setup. Let me know how quick you get 1 of these if you order.
Screenshot_20221203-191809_Samsung Internet.jpg

An American manufactured bottom end ! I I like the direction this is going already. that is def what durability looks like

An American manufactured bottom end ! I I like the direction this is going already. that is def what durability looks like
They are nice, but hopefully they got their💩 together on turn around/ manufacturing times. I've heard they are getting quicker. Nice piece! But you might wait a while for it.

Last person I knew that was totally sold on Smolik American made waited over a year and a half to get most of his order even sent out, In January, it will be a full two years and he still hasn't got the rest of that order yet...lol...Good luck dealing with this guy Smolik...lol.

Ps...In the meanwhile, he still has your money and you will still be waiting...lol.

Last person I knew that was totally sold on Smolik American made waited over a year and a half to get most of his order even sent out, In January, it will be a full two years and he still hasn't got the rest of that order yet...lol...Good luck dealing with this guy Smolik...lol.
Yeah I'm hoping maybe they are getting a lil faster with production. The machine that's milling them cases, should be spitting them out as quick as you can set up the next chunk of aluminum on the machine.

Yeah I'm hoping maybe they are getting a lil faster with production. The machine that's milling them cases, should be spitting them out as quick as you can set up the next chunk of aluminum on the machine.
You and I both know it's not the machines...The problem is Smolik himself...lol...No committment to customer service whatsoever...lol.

You and I both know it's not the machines...The problem is Smolik himself...lol...No committment to customer service whatsoever...lol.
Yeah I hear you! I know the machine making them should be able to spit out, 8-10 of them cases a day. 🤣😂🤣

Back