Maybe this is why I love 2 strokes

ismellnownlatters

Local time
3:41 AM
Btw this is a real local band I've seen many times in dive bars . And yes they been known to use a chain saw in the music and sometimes to cut tables

They were a pretty big band in the 80's. The chainsaw guy went on the Tom Green show and chainsawed Tom Green's desk and Tom pretty much ended the show and was visibly enraged.

Well, I guess they formed in '92 so I guess they were at the dying end of the 80's hair metal. Maybe they were the final nail in the coffin... :ROFLMAO:

The chainsaw guy went on the Tom Green show and chainsawed Tom Green's desk and Tom pretty much ended the show and was visibly enraged.
Sounds like Chainsaw Guy needs a "Dale Carneigie" course in "How to win friends and influence people"...lol.

We loved them we hung out at charlie mcgrudes a dive heavy metal bar many bands hung out there?I'm pretty sure I was there when warrant was there crazy days lol

True story me and bud went to see jackyl with like 11 other bands it was some benefit . Both us was deaf for almost a day lol. Àlso one night the hottest woman in the bar was talking with me all a sudden a bouncer grabs me throws me out for smoking weed . But the weed was just some herbal cigarettes so they let me back in and soon we all was smoking them?

We loved them we hung out at charlie mcgrudes a dive heavy metal bar many bands hung out there?I'm pretty sure I was there when warrant was there crazy days lol
I used to hang with some of the best at The Channel Club back in Boston...lol...JGeils, Boston, Steve Tyler, Tommy James, Barry Cowsill and in my later years before moving to NM 11 years ago, 'Allan' from The Dropkick Murphy's...lol...

My story's was way more crazy when I worked at a dive bar in Marietta ga lol. Omg fun crazy time. Boss was cool he didn't care if we drank his profits long as we was on time to work.i walked home every night I had a car but walking was safer for everyone lol...boss was so cool this bar was slammed every night of the week.

Back