Metal gouge dents and scraps?

I'm not even going to comment on how disastrous that frame looks. Oh wait, I will actually.

IT'S A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN!! Hopefully your wife has a good insurance policy out on you so she won't be totally f***ed over when you die.

I'm not even going to comment on how disastrous that frame looks. Oh wait, I will actually.

IT'S A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN!! Hopefully your wife has a good insurance policy out on you so she won't be totally f***ed over when you die.

Blah blah blah "tuhs eht lleh pu" and read up to date posts..

The realm is the replacement infact blocked bye now.

Blah blah blah "tuhs eht lleh pu" and read up to date posts..

The realm is the replacement infact blocked bye now.
I couldn't tell by your second last post if you actually meant that you were tossing the frame or not, sorry. I wouldn't even put that frame to the curb unless I chopped it in half out of fear that some numbskull would try to use it to build a bike for themselves.

That being said why did you drill those holes in the first place, rear rack mount or something? Surprised that you even appeared to make any use of the bike like that being it's a rather critical part of the frame and the holes look like they take up a third of the metal that's there...

Your comment telling me to shut up probably could have been left less cryptic, I can handle being told to do so upfront, which I'll add that I generally disregard those requests, so don't bother mentioning it again since I won't listen anyway. ;)

Back