Mini-moto 5:1 gearbox / clutch drum ebay

Awesome thanx man probably the best info I've gotten. I'll check out staton if it adds too much I might just drop the idea I was hoping to keep it all tight. Though it's really appealing to have less rotating parts

I hear ya. It is also appealing to not have to spend that much for a build. If I was you, I would sell my 142F, and buy a Honda GX35 or a Subaru EH035. Here is the link though for the Staton Inc. adapter for the Honda GXH50. I'm not sure but you would have to contact Staton to find out if it will fit the Haushung 142F
http://www.staton-inc.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=483

Thanx I checked that out. It looks like it might be possible to do without it if you cut down the stock drive shaft to possibly. I'm not sure though. I might just order the parts and wing it worst case scenario it doesn't fit and I use it for a 35 cc rear mount chain drive or something. It would probably work pretty nice with the recumbent I have :) I'd love to go with one of the 35s for my main build but I'm planing on traveling long range with a little mini camper I wanna build once the bikes running. And I think I'm gonna need all the motor and gearing I can get while still looking street legal

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Right I wouldn't be surprised the thing looks tiny. Nice thanks for that tip the other page I was reading up on recommended a t8 chain and sprocket setup it'd be nice to run all the same chain.

That is a good deal on that Honda GX35 clone engine though with the 5:1 pocket bike tranny. He sold 2 in the last hour. I recommend you running #410 chain vs the 8mm chain. I also recommend you running sickbike parts freewheel cranks and chainrings vs thatsdax. Sickbikeparts freewheel crank sprockets are stronger and last longer than thatsdax's.

Back