Mongoose Sycamore Phantom 85

A dumpster Mongoose and P-85. About 150 yards from this house in s a sign that reads, ‘Loud motorcycle exhaust will not be tolerated.’ And they are serious because there is a series of switchbacks that all the Johnny racers go up and down. I really think that loud Harleys are what they are trying to discourage.

97214009-089E-4D35-A3FB-4B4B412D4F40.jpeg

456B398D-0956-4133-B64D-E8A51DA59B42.jpeg

A dumpster Mongoose and P-85. About 150 yards from this house in s a sign that reads, ‘Loud motorcycle exhaust will not be tolerated.’ And they are serious because there is a series of switchbacks that all the Johnny racers go up and down. I really think that loud Harleys are what they are trying to discourage.
These photos were crystal clear and taken from my son’s camera. He texted them to me, I saved them, and they got distorted in the upload. What gives? I had no issues before the last update.

nice bike

Is that a third motor mount on there? never seen that b4

Not a huge deal but technically the tensioner is tensioning the wrong way

These photos were crystal clear and taken from my son’s camera. He texted them to me, I saved them, and they got distorted in the upload. What gives? I had no issues before the last update.
I'm looking at them right now and they are very clear, trying refreshing your browser and see if it is clearer, or I could do some of my little "wizardry" with my linux computer operating system and see if I can enlarge them and clean em up at the same time...Here goes nothing...lol.

Now go back to your post with the two pics and see if that is improved any.

View attachment 196524

View attachment 196525
Spark plus is unplugged from the spark plug wire too...lol.
Kill switch not working?

Back