My Long-Ride The Alaskan Prologue

Status
Not open for further replies.
trust me, if i wasn't waiting for the boat to alaska, i'd already be across the cascades and out of this miserable weather...i'd much rather be in the saddle than in the tent.

on a more positive note: THANK YOU to "Friendship House" in mt. vernon for the shower & laundry...it's amazing what 5 minutes of hot water does for the soul :D

Last edited:
Hi Augi it was great talking to you via phone . Im glad your having A great time . This is very cool . We Need more pictures . Have fun and tell Van hi for me . talk to you later....Bill

Hey Bill, he don't need to say hi. you did. Hi to you too, Augie, it's been about 80 and sunny here lately. Hope it's like this when you get here. But the world is what it is, we just have to make the best of what it gives us.

But the world is what it is, we just have to make the best of what it gives us.
fair enuff, buddy :cool:
pics are hard to come by, bill...
i'm not getting any pleasure rides in...but here' another one from buckley for memorial day.
tho it's been the cause of some hardship, ya still gotta dig the sky's antics.

Attachments

• Photo05201200_1.jpg
    Photo05201200_1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
this rain is getting old

no use ranting, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Augi,

Co. Had Snow And Someone Had About 8" Of Hail Recently. Hang In There As Long As You Can. Ak Should Be Worth It! Ron

some are asking if i'm quitting the ride...no i am not...i am upset that i didn't stick with "plan a" and go straight to alaska under my own power at my own expense...the money & time instead went into this miserable current situation and i've been venting then deleting as useless ranting.

i'm tired of sitting still, i wanna be riding...but i am now stuck with "plan b" whether i like it or not, which i don't...this rain is getting to me, so if i have to rant at it once in a while please deal with it, OK?

Last edited:
this morning, The Sun came out, the first i've seen of it in a week..."rejuvenating" is an understatement.

clouding up again, but i took advantage of the light while i had it...here's the ride up to now.

Attachments

• Photo05300955.jpg
    Photo05300955.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 263
Augi, what's that in miles?

I'm sitting out never-ending rain too. Been going for a week and now it's turned into a cyclone over the last 24 hours.
Not stuck in a tent though, it must seem like a prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back