My newest Project Bike

Well, this project doesn't have pedals and requires a license to ride, fun nonetheless. '65 Harley Sportster. Gotta love the love the ol' kick start only 883cc 4 stroke Ironheads.

PART_1438556436126_0802151600.jpg

ok butterbean I'll try to be better ... This horse walks into a bar ...bartender says why the long face ... Better ??
Sorry butterbean I dont get into the #@@$ you stuff on threads ,emails, phone ...only in person , but you did scare me a lil lol .
Really Leroy
I just thought chopcult would dig your build more the this site .No offense to anyone . That doesn't include you butterbean .
Lots of offense to you !! lol
Chain, you're a ****. Go **** yourself.

I only get offended by people/things that are worth the energy to do so. You come in here insulting people for no reason and I'm not gonna sit idly by and let it slide. No one else gives a crap that he posted this project here, and even if you already knew all that about Harley, no need to be rude. Others who read this thread might not know it, so its informative for them. I already knew it as well, don't see me being a **** about it.

Here he comes to save the dayyyyy !!! Hey I'm glad to get your blood pumping man , Damn you need to find an outlet or girlfriend If I can get you going !!! ... as I said ...i only said he should post it on chopcult (and that was a complement boobala)said in sincerity !! ...Then >>> he insulted me "was rude" but i can handle it . You did the most insulting thing on this hole thread ...Potty mouth !!!
... Please , please butterbean stick up for me ..I need help (me not Leroy)... lol .You shouldn't take thing so serious man . And calling someone names is not nice !!! but im sure you much nicer in person ...lol Did you hear the one about the stringbean ?? lol I know I know . Ok ...well have a great day . Ps I've learned a lot from this site and I'm very appreciative ....ommmmm...ommmmmm ,beeep, beeep ,beeep .
I only get offended by people/things that are worth the energy to do so. You come in here insulting people for no reason and I'm not gonna sit idly by and let it slide. No one else gives a crap that he posted this project here, and even if you already knew all that about Harley, no need to be rude. Others who read this thread might not know it, so its informative for them. I already knew it as well, don't see me being a **** about it.

Back