Nel Lusso 4 stroke 49cc clearance issues, crank and mount

4strokebloke

Local time
2:33 AM
The extended crankset that came with the kit doesnt fit in the Nel Lusso 26".
Please tell, where can I get a set that will allow the engine to clear? Also can suggest a better engine mount? Kit one is heavy and thick and the top doesnt clear, and doesnt fit onto the rear frame bar..

The extended crankset that came with the kit doesnt fit in the Nel Lusso 26".
Please tell, where can I get a set that will allow the engine to clear? Also can suggest a better engine mount? Kit one is heavy and thick and the top doesnt clear, and doesnt fit onto the rear frame bar..
Pictures of what you're dealing will help. More often than not, parts have to be modified in order to fit.

Lots of folks have commented on the Nel Lusso shortcomings of their welding when it comes to motorising them, especially with heavier 4 strokes ...Feel free to look up many more listings here in the forums.

You'll need a wide three piece crankset and an Ashtabula to BSA bottom bracket adapter.
Im assuming that means your saying the Nel Lusso has a American bottom bracket and need the BSA aka european BB adapter becauase the 3 piece extended crankset that came in the ebay kit is a BSA? So shouldnt I just find an American sized extended crankset? Do they exist?

Back