Al Regresar

Local time
1:08 AM
Hello fellow MB'ers,

I have many fond memories of playing with lawnmower engines in minibikes and go-carts. I went from minibikes to BMX to mountain bikes to motocross. I also really enjoy two-stroke motors: 100cc Hodaka Super Rat and Suzuki RM 125. Do you know what's funny? I didn't get the sports gene but got the anything-on-wheels gene. It seems like you guys are having too much fun and I've enjoyed the technical know-how, problem-solving, and personal experiences in the forums. I want to pass this enjoyable hobby on to my son. Someone was throwing away a mongoose sycamore bike (26 " wheels) in our apartment complex. And then, a certain politician outlawed small gas engines by 2024! Naturally, I want to rebel against this form of madness with a Phantom 85 kit if I can still get one...Anyways, that's my story and I am sticking to it.

I want to rebel against this form of madness with a Phantom 85 kit if I can still get one...Anyways, that's my story and I am sticking to it.
Rebel, Rebel...lol...I glad someone in California is a rebel with all the insanity going on over there...I saw it going to the dogs when Brown took over after Reagan back when I graduated college there in 75 and high tailed it back to Boston...lol...Another liberal quagmire...lol... and then to NH before I retired in the conservative enclave of Alamogordo, NM...lol.

Get the Phantom before you can't with the official Phantom vendor here in the states through link below..

Rebel, Rebel...lol...I glad someone in California is a rebel with all the insanity going on over there...I saw it going to the dogs when Brown took over after Reagan back when I graduated college there in 75 and high tailed it back to Boston...lol...Another liberal quagmire...lol... and then to NH before I retired in the conservative enclave of Alamogordo, NM...lol.

Get the Phantom before you can't with the official Phantom vendor here in the states through link below..

Gracias!

The coat of arms is my family coat of arms from Ireland...Its not some random generic one but the real thing...lol.

The wheels, I got from bikeberry, the ONLY thing basically that I would buy from them, not a real fan of bikeberry but the manufacturer of the specific mags I use are made by STAR who makes mags not only for bikes, but cars as well...Thats why I chose them...Mine have about 3000 miles on those mags right now.

8Rc2MTaB2p.png
Are you saying Damien is a gay leprechaun?

Back