JDM cars aren't my fancy, the only Japanese cars I like are chevy luvs and the original Datsun b210, Datsun pickups, and 70s z cars

What I’ve always wanted was the Honda little fold up 50 cc bike called (I think) ‘the beat.’ It fits in the trunk of K cars. Pretty rare over here and I have seen them for 3 to 4 grand.

The only reason I’m into Japanese cars is because of drifting, it’s unusual for older white gentleman, and they can be cheap.
Plus, my friend is a master mechanic that runs his own shop.

What I’ve always wanted was the Honda little fold up 50 cc bike called (I think) ‘the beat.’ It fits in the trunk of K cars. Pretty rare over here and I have seen them for 3 to 4 grand.

The only reason I’m into Japanese cars is because of drifting, it’s unusual for older white gentleman, and they can be cheap.
Plus, my friend is a master mechanic that runs his own shop.
The bike your thinking of is the Honda moto compo. Those are pretty cool. I personally have a thing for honda ct90s. I especially love the 1969 because of the beauty of craftsmanship and the 1 year only parts, not to mention its the first year for the ct90.

The bike your thinking of is the Honda moto compo. Those are pretty cool. I personally have a thing for honda ct90s. I especially love the 1969 because of the beauty of craftsmanship and the 1 year only parts, not to mention its the first year for the ct90.
Yes, the Moto! My friend had an sl90. Of course, I’m mad about the Monkey but good Lord! 4k?! I also want to buy basket case ct 70 and bastardize it with the biggest freaking motor. That could be fun. You know what they say, ‘Friends don’t let friends drive stock.’

Yes, the Moto! My friend had an sl90. Of course, I’m mad about the Monkey but good Lord! 4k?! I also want to buy basket case ct 70 and bastardize it with the biggest freaking motor. That could be fun. You know what they say, ‘Friends don’t let friends drive stock.’
The biggest and best performing engine you can get in one of those is a piranha engine, but they are spending. I personally want to keep the original engine in mine, but get some performance parts for it. I'm going to send the cylinder to a machine shot to get bored as large as I can. It needed honed whether or not I went big bore, so I'm just going to hog it hout as much as I can.

Back