I am sure they will find the money to do that out of YOUR taxes to fund this, right after they fund the "reparations" they want to pay out and California was never even a slave state...lol...lol.

Forget the millionaires and billionaires being taxed to fund all of this...They are moving out of California just as fast as they can...lol.

The folks that stay behind, YOU will be the ones that will have to pay for all this insanity unfortunately.
Dems are so worried, reparations is just a tease to keep the Black vote, It's never gonna happen

All too true, unfortunately...Gruesome is a clown. And yet, there is an underground and vital JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) car scene there. My 1990 240 SX sliding in the rain at the Willow Springs Balcony (avatar) is completely illegal with a built SR20DET engine. There are warehouses full of different JDM engines in South El Monte and smog hook-ups all around. My other car is a 2000 Civic Si with a Frankenstein motor. New Mexico looks beautiful as seen in the movie Tao of Steve.

Back