New Poster, 2nd Bike!

Your new fork may address an issue you may have after you start riding it, and that is the handle bars low height may cause you to put too much weight on your hands when riding which will cause vibration numbness. It may just be that you had not yet set the final angle. Looks good, like the color scheme.

Wasn't just the final angle, it wasn't the final handlebars! Was waiting on the fork to install the new bars. I had the originals flipped upside down as a temporary measure because i found it to be more comfortable. Smacking my knees on them and hitting my hands against the gas tank at slow speeds got old real fast. I'm happy to have these new bars. Mounted them upside down to keep the sleekness.

Can't say the fork install went exactly as i expected. The bracket that the spring attaches to on the top of the headset didn't want to align quite right, and as such i didn't want to crank down on the locknut too much and create stress on parts that probably shouldn't be stressed. Rides nicer with the springer fork and the straighter bars make it more responsive. Gained a little bit of wheelbase too, and it definitely doesn't hurt the overall feel.

Brake install was interesting but i expected as such. Took some creative bending to get it in there just right.

Can't wait for it to be all broken in so I can really cruise with this baby.

image1.jpgIMG_0389.jpg

I have pictures of the bike pre-motor but every one I've posted since then has had the muffler on it.

Glasses are nothing to be ashamed of, I have to cram mine in a full face helmet every day at work.
:cool:

Back