New rider

Use blue locktite on all of your bike's small screws for fenders, racks, etc. or any of the engine accessory bolted to the main triangle of the bike frame. Some of these engines buzz (vibrate) like crazy, some have vibration harmonics that coincide with cruising engine RPM's and you should always check your mounting bolts for the engine, chain idler and muffler after a ride. frankly the chain idler clamp should be drilled and the spot it clamps to on the left chainstay drilled and tapped to receive a 4 mm Allen machine screw to make sure it's doesn't rotate into your rear wheel. I'd do this after you've aligned and obtained the best chainline from engine to rear sprocket.
I use red loctite now. Works better for me.

Note that red Locktite requires that you heat the parts up to 400~500 degrees to release it. In the case of smaller fastener sizes, you may exceed the torque needed to break it loose if you don't have a small torch handy and you may break them instead. It's a good reason to use blue Locktite only, especially on these less than decently made fasteners that come with HappyTime China engines.

If you dont use the loctite primer (most people don't ) you don't need heat on small fasteners, I promise. (y)

So this isn't something you fix one time and that's it it's constant maintenance. Im good with that you learn everyday thank y'all for the help!
If you have room @ the ends of any boltz on engine mounts or any and all boltz long enough to double up on....do it to it.. These little China-s**ts do like to shake-rattle-roll apart. (carry on)

Good to know thanks for tip!
I'm not a fan of the red (high strength) locktite, but to each his own. If the green bike you are showing is yours the after market head will most likely only need re-torqueing 2 or 3 times and will then hold it's torque. Do not use locktite on head bolts. I check mine once in a while but it's always good. As for everything else you need to vigilantes my friend. Agree with blue locktite on everything accept intake and exhaust studs. If you must use locktite on these I would suggest the high temp med. strength, and double nutting where possible is always a good idea. My 2 cents.Loctite 29513 Blue 246 High Temperature Medium Strength Thread Locker, 450 degrees F Maximum Temperature, 10 mL Bottle: Arts And Crafts Supplies: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I never use loctite or double nutting as in most cases loosening is caused by the bolt stretching rather than the nut spinning looser.

It's normal for the engine to get too hot to touch. Mine is the same and the oil maybe be leaking from your exaust gasket or head gasket.

I use it on motor mounts and fender screws both at the fenders and the stays and chain guards. I also use it at the pedals. It works. Vibration is a large factor.

Back