New San Diego member introducing myself

Scrapbiker

Local time
10:13 AM
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I currently have a roadbike with a leafblower motor attached to the front wheel (friction drive) and a '77 jc penney pinto. I almost have all the kinks worked out with the leaf blower, but might strap it to a smaller bike. I'm really excited to network with other folks that are into creating cool stuff and can't wait to check out some new ideas.

The pinto is a moped. It's actually a 49cc puch imported by jc Penney. I think sears used to do that with Italian mopeds and motorcycles as well. It goes about 25mph down hill. The leaf blower seems to go about the same speed and is only 22ccs. I've been looking around at kits a bit, but got the leaf blower for free and immediately had to put it on a bike.

Welcome! Glad you are here.
Anything you have to share is welcome and encouraged. We are all here to have fun and enjoy our hobby.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then Read, Search and Read some more. Many problems you run across have already been talked about in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help section. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question.
Thank you for sharing your time with us and again, Welcome to MBc.

Back