No Start

Guest_5

Local time
5:21 AM
I was trying to start my bike but when I dump the clutch the motor just spins and will not start. I have spark, gas, and air...I haven’t got a clue as to how to fix it.

How long did you try? When my engine was new and NOT broken in (which yours is now) it took awhile to start. Especially with the stock chinese spark plug.

Pulling the plug will tell you whether you were actually getting gas into the cylinder.

How long did you try? When my engine was new and NOT broken in (which yours is now) it took awhile to start. Especially with the stock chinese spark plug.

Pulling the plug will tell you whether you were actually getting gas into the cylinder.
I went up and down the hill by my house 3-4 times and when I pulled the plug it was wet from gas, I’m going to get a new plug and see if it will make a difference

Pull plug out, and turn motor over with plug still attached to spark plug wire, to see if there is spark .. if no spark ,,take clutch side off , and make sure the little gear is turning and not locked up, (If its a new kit, its more likely spark), if it starts but doesn't want to run, then it's air leaks.

Pull plug out , and Turn motor over , to see if there is SPark .. if no SPark ,,take Clutch side off , and Make sure the Little gear is Turning and Not Locked up ( If its a new Kit , its more likely Spark ) if its Starts but Doesnt want to Run that's air leaks
I have spark and everything it just doesn’t start at all, I tried starter fluid but that didn’t work so I’m guessing bad spark plug or when I took the motor apart a base gasket got ripped somehow

Back