NT (speed) carb vs HP carb, is there any benefits to going hp?

Alright, I guess I'll make the best of what I got, I'll probably port the hell out of it and hope for the best.
Sorry but that makes no sence at all!The whole point to porting is to increase and aid the flow through the engine,if you don't have a proper pipe to match the higher volume what's the point it will just run hot and be harder to tune with no real gain to be had!

Sorry but that makes no sence at all!The whole point to porting is to increase and aid the flow through the engine,if you don't have a proper pipe to match the higher volume what's the point it will just run hot and be harder to tune with no real gain to be had!
I ment portmatching, not port and polish there is a point of portmatching as I portmatched my stock exhaust and it went from 27mph to 35 mph, just with a 10 minute port job. I'm going to do the same for the other pipe because why not! Ive got nothing to lose and everything to gain!

I ment portmatching, not port and polish there is a point of portmatching as I portmatched my stock exhaust and it went from 27mph to 35 mph, just with a 10 minute port job. I'm going to do the same for the other pipe because why not! I e got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Tbh the version of banana pipe you have isn't as bad as the early ones like I cut open,your's will work ok it's still not a proper chamber size or length but does work a bit better than the stock pipe.

Tbh the version of banana pipe you have isn't as bad as the early ones like I cut open,your's will work ok it's still not a proper chamber size or length but does work a bit better than the stock pipe.
ok, well i mean, my stock exhaust is dented in 4 places (from droping it and riding atv trails) and bent in 3 different ways lol, it cant be worse than that.

Back