OINK! harrasment handled calmly

i owe you a 6-pk of whatever it is yer drinkin' these days :cool:

btw-y'all keep forgetting cops can read ;)

i'll be 'off-paper' in a couple weeks, so fire up a 6'r of Guiness, please and thank you. :cool:

i know they can read. thats why i left the copy under the windshield before i left. :p

my point, is basically that from now on, those two officers prolly wont be hasseling us and those like us.

unless its warranted.

i admit that after work, at night, on a long, dark, lonely stretch of road i open 'er up and give 'er Hades. but when i get more into town/traffic you can bet i follow the rules.
ok, ok...i know the 70cc isnt part of that gig. but, as long as a person doesnt give them the reason to tear open the motor, it prolly wont happen.

i left them with more knowledge than they had before. good enough.

PS-the reason i didnt reply to the posts about the harrassment itself, is because i've been through it my whole life and kinda tired of talking about it.

Last edited:
good job dude
I, on the other hand, get very upset when they hassle me
yes, even after all these years of being hassled by them
I should know better, but one tool can wreck my whole day
after beating them in court, the good news is they leave me n vinnie alone

ps...they actually saw my mag cover as well :D

spunout said:
i know they can read. thats why i left the copy under the windshield before i left. :p
they can read forums too...you know, like read about fake displacement labels & such... so :p back at ya! :LOL:

Guiness it is...in the fridge, icey cold, and waiting for you :D

i totally agree that you did the right thing...not a "protest" gesture but one of "compromise"...more please :cool:

know your rights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

this is a bit of a stoner movie but the same rights apply to bike riders and every citizen of the grand ole USA.......... the man would like to make you think it doesnt......

in the first vid it could have just as well been a person on a bike minding own business...........

anything you say will be used against you...............

this is not off topic as it deals with how to handle officers who are "unlawful" which is the case often with mopeds and mo assist bikes
in kansas they actually tried to tell me my "purchased suzuki moped" with tag and insurance was illegal to ride on the street.............

i had to get a letter from the district attorney informing them that they were incorrect on the law...........

i called yesterday to see about the law on motor assist bikes........i get a diff answer for each county........ bottom line is police are people who like anyone working in a kwik shop doesnt know the price of every item in store.......and because they have the emasculating badge they feel they can make up prices as they go

doesnt make them bad its just they are "trained" to be authority and when put on the spot they will give a ticket and be wrong rather than "back down" to a hippie on a pedalmotor contraption

look up house bill 666, it totally does away with several rights, as far as searches , & warrants for searches. i've seen this video some good info, but if you've able to get your local state code, thats where your real help is. i keep a copy of mine, as it applies to motorized bicycles. if you offer a cop this info. & they ignore you, take it to court, it will just make the officer look bad for not knowing the code, which i would think they would want to avoid. many people are suprised to find out that many cops are working & writing tickets, without even being certified as a peace officer, which means that person should'nt even be in a patrol car without a certified officer & then only as an observer, & back up if needed. that can also be beat in court. the first thing i would ask is are you a p.o.s.t. certified officer, this info can be checked very easy.

crazeehourse -- little slow here - what does this p.o.s.t. stand for ? One problem that I see is that - if I ask anyone holding a ticket book if they are qualified to write a ticket - I would bet that I am getting one (ticket) for sure - at least where I live... Happy Riding from - Mountainman

Peace Officer Standards
and Training Commission

oh no, by all means, take the ticket, be as polite as possible, get the officers name, & check him out. check your state code, then go to court, the judges job is to enforce the law, he has to, or you can appeal.

Back