One piece head and cylinder

Has anyone besides me have a 66cc engine with a integrated cylinder and head?
I just got a used one and idk what brand it is. It's fully ported tho. It's mega big openings. It's not a 40 mm intake bolt space but the way it's been opened is prob larger than the opening on a 40 mm the port job same with round exhaust and the vents on the sides those are cut divided into two columns like the CNC machined heads except it's a one piece I've never heard of one and it's still in brake in stage it fires first try Everytime now and has no trouble putting around. It does get hot tho ..anyone know if any other manufacturers make those or is mine a pieced together being it's used one piece top diff bottom end. The cdi is not a high output red black wire it's blue black they could if kept that . No carb. Im using the one everyone buys as performance carb easy jet changes. I think it's going to be very reliable and I may see 40 mph with the 36 or 32 tooth sprocket . I thin I have a 32 in my bike now

There are several on ebay, but you have to be careful as some have phillips
head bolts rather than allen head.

I'm running the 100(80cc) 1-piece cylinder, no leaks currently after running 240miles it did leak out the S/P hole, & used daily. Also i heard these tend to lower temperature, but i dunno for a fact, would need to install a Temp Gauge to verify.
Id like to knowto know what company makes them what size are they
I got one givin to me its all black i want to get a piston and rings measures 46mm piston does

Id like to knowto know what company makes them what size are they
I got one givin to me its all black i want to get a piston and rings measures 46mm piston does
Measure from the bottom of the skirt to midway up the hole and shop for piston to match the measurement in a 46/47mm piston.

I'm running the 100(80cc) 1-piece cylinder, no leaks currently after running 240miles it did leak out the S/P hole, & used daily. Also i heard these tend to lower temperature, but i dunno for a fact, would need to install a Temp Gauge to verify.
Why do you have the 80 in parentheses where can I get parts 4 My anbull BT 100cc

Immediately I need piston rings and then I really want to know like what aftermarket stuff I can put on it

Back