Opti-2 oil

Yeah 101 octane LL av gas runs great in every 4 stroke I've used it in, I know a guy who owns crop duster planes I get it from on occasion. Way cheaper than sunoco 110 octane race fuel.

All I know is my lawnmower runs like a banshee when I slip some Nitropropane and 93 octane in it. Sucker runs so hard it shakes the deck. It will mow through 2 foot tall grass without stalling, and over small tree's. lol. I've been putting nitro in everything to see what it does. lol

The nitropropane you use, is there a brand you prefer? I've been looking at Klotz brand with the koolinal in it. I've never heard of nitropropane till I joined this forum.

Klotz, yep. Ahhh god I love the smell when using it. Mix it with bean juice and it's a cologne for real men. If you listen to the bottle, you won't notice much, but maybe a weird idle. I'm running 16 oz a gallon, but she's on hold till I get the time to sit down and chat with Street Ryderz. I need his expertise adjusting my timing in an affordable manner. I can pull a hill around here known as "crash alley" in the winter. Before i need to pedal about 2/3rds the way up. Now I can go full bore and pedal none. This hill is huge, one of those hills the crazy sled down. The houses are cut into the hill side to make them level. Its like 5 blocks long ( 4 if you don't count the first plateau), city blocks. Love riding that bike.

When I mix, I put oil and nitro, then gas. I know some use exactly one gallon of gas then mix. I'm running 93 octane, might try some of that sunco you mentioned.

Sounds fun, I would like to ride crash alley. Which state would that hill reside in?

If you do try sunoco 110 race fuel its purple in color you prolly have to rejet carb, at least in my 4 strokes I did, I haven't used it enough in this 1st 2 stroke engine I got. You might need to go down 1 or 2 jet sizes. Also sunoco 110 is a leaded fuel. It will help lubricate engine & also bring engine temps down when engine is tuned right. & yes timing is key with it. I want that adjustable timing cdi that aussie guy makes. It sounds like these 2 stroke CG engines shine with them.

If you do try sunoco 110 race fuel its purple in color you prolly have to rejet carb, at least in my 4 strokes I did, I haven't used it enough in this 1st 2 stroke engine I got. You might need to go down 1 or 2 jet sizes. Also sunoco 110 is a leaded fuel. It will help lubricate engine & also bring engine temps down when engine is tuned right. & yes timing is key with it. I want that adjustable timing cdi that aussie guy makes. It sounds like these 2 stroke CG engines shine with them.
I use saw carbs. Way easier to tune, lol. You proved you got the skills so im not even going to go into how to make them work. I tried to use a jetted carb again, ehh. Lol. Saw carbs for me. Hs254b work well. Ive have larger carbs too. To me twisting the fuel screws while riding is the way to tune to perfection. You get to know the feels when riding and just listen to the lady talk. She tells ya whats going on by the songs she sings, just like your big coal rollers. Plus I dont spill gas all over or have to stop my ride. 😆
Sounds fun, I would like to ride crash alley. Which state would that hill reside in?
Nebraska

Yeah I'm interested in saw carb as well on my CG 2 stroke, but haven't done my research yet. Is something like this big enough?

Attachments

• 20210923_193923.jpg
    20210923_193923.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 96
No idea, I can't measure a picture,lol. You'll want at least 17.5 mm venturi, not bore. The hsb254 tilson carb works well for the 66 and the 80 (100), but it starts falling flat if you port the 80 (100) steel sleeve. I moved to a bigger carb, haven't installed it yet. Same dimensions, but bigger venturi and more fuel delivery. I don't have the model number off hand.

ok the bigger venturi carb is RWJ-4B. I had it right here. Forgot I was taking some pic for the gasket man.

Back