Pictures of my whizzer

Fork blues

Hi Bill, your bike looks real good, but is begging for some logo work?

Tim has had some rockers made from 3/8, bushed both sides, and has mounted a parallel link to the pork chop, and it seems to be working out just fine. I have had so much to do, that I've not yet built one for myself, but have been enjoying the older model, my 09.

(You did know that Wifey had a bout with Cancer?)

I am beginning to move towards getting a Model 10 going for myself, and also finishing ( this means a total rebuild, I sent it running to AZ and it came home in a heap!) the Model 08/10 prototype for wifey who is holding it in that pic.

Apparently the rockers from the factory are not ridgid enuf to be a good ride, I've not tried it yet.

BTW what does Jim's bike look like?

Mike

Hi mike Jims is still in the works. hope your wife is doing good. yes the rocks need to thicker and the angle increased and heaver top springs.PS I had to double the rocker width on the monark forks.Im thinking no logo.I like the cleaness of just good old henry ford black. again hope the wife is feeling better. Bill

JE,
Where did you get that seat stem? That is exactly the solution I need without trying (and failing) to make a "bobber"-style seat!

Yep Bill hooked me up when I got the bike from him also got wider handle bars put on.Both add ons are a must for us guys that are 6'0" or taller.

Hi justin didnt see you at P I R Beaches meet . Went good ,no big rain but clouds . Good croud and they liked the new custom whizzer . Next one is june 11 on wedsday so talk to the sun GODS .. Bill Green

Back