Please help I need a cheap decent 50cc engine

Things have got worse here damn bus had no rides all day kept saying bus is full are bus system is like Uber they come to you or close to you. All day it said bus is full dang it missed doctor appt. Soon as I get back on my feeet I'm ordering a cheap Walmart kit it's all I can afford but I will take it apart and rebuild it if you all think that's a good idea?
Just go through it and clean it up, drop some oil/gas mix in while the jug is off to wash out any junk and deposit a little oil on the bearings etc. You can get a nice single piece jug set from amazon for a decent price. around 110 bucks. They are super reliable engines when treated good. Run forever with an ok amount of power for a tiny engine. I've ridden them and then moved on to tinkerville. lol. Still have one though. Still runs and runs and runs.

Things have got worse here damn bus had no rides all day kept saying bus is full are bus system is like Uber they come to you or close to you. All day it said bus is full dang it missed doctor appt. Soon as I get back on my feeet I'm ordering a cheap Walmart kit it's all I can afford but I will take it apart and rebuild it if you all think that's a good idea?
I'm not even in a metropolitan area and there are literally no bus rides or Ubers or Lyfts or whatever the f*** that will even come down to my area. Even if they did, prices are f***ing insane. I'd rather ride my MB than deal with that garbage.

I'd have to ride my MB 5+ miles into town just to get a bus that would take 3+ hours to get where i want to go. Or, ride my MB 5+ miles into town into an area where "uber" or "lyft" or whatever the hell (or local taxi old school service) would drive to where I want to go for about $150. f*** that.

I'm not even in a metropolitan area and there are literally no bus rides or Ubers or Lyfts or whatever the f*** that will even come down to my area. Even if they did, prices are f***ing insane. I'd rather ride my MB than deal with that garbage.

I'd have to ride my MB 5+ miles into town just to get a bus that would take 3+ hours to get where i want to go. Or, ride my MB 5+ miles into town into an area where "uber" or "lyft" or whatever the hell (or local taxi old school service) would drive to where I want to go for about $150. f*** that.
Thank you @DAMIEN1307 for the auto censoring. If I can't Swear or Smoke I'm F*****.

So weird the very moment I read about cussing I was watching Jimmy Kimmel talking about the states. Who cuss the most lol

Canadians cuss the most , actually.

+25% for Libs

Moderators Note:
Too much foul language and F bombs in the deleted video...lol...nice try though...lol.

Anyone get over 10000 miles on these engines? Btw my total cost for my bike and engine is a lot less then my buddy's monthly car payment lol

Cool ps it said it would arrive October 17 the but now it says Saturday woohoo. Had to buy a gas can it came same day I ordered it. But when I went to fill it the dang gas station cashier would not let me get the full gallon! Wtf! I wanted a gallon to make the oil mix easier . But I well lol

Back