PLEASE NEED HELP ASAP with the magneto side oil seal and the little spring inside PLEASE!!!!

It's all good. When I checked here at 8 am it was 60 too, but that won't last much longer. I gota ride into the V.A. on the morning of the 1st and its supposed to be 37 deg. I'm not looking forward to it.
1460836037977.jpg

I remember Ohio well. I lived in Wapakoneta in the blizzard of 78. Shut down the whole town. Couldn't even see the parked cars on the street I lived on. Just big mounds of snow with drifts leading up to and over them. Good for bumper skiing though.

OK Men. Lets figure out where all these seals are coming from. Must be Global warming?

yeah I did do the work lol I did a full port job with a 30 tooth sprocket and hd lightning cdi and high performance carb and dual air intake. was running a 7.5 main jet. also mag rims with upgraded bearings. but I don't have to prove anything to anybody I know what I'm capable of and no what my bike/bikes can do. I come here for help with stuff I don't know about to try and gain the experience and knowledge but people want to be assholes and make smart ass remarks instead of helping someone out in need. They act like "I'm better than you because I know more stuff about bikes" Its called a community for a reason apparently some people don't know the definition of the word, anyways I don't need any more negative posts on my sh*t so if you don't want to help that's fine just move on with your reading no need to flare up tempers over dumb sh*t.
Chill out kid, we're gonna get along just fine. Any time you see a spring in a seal the spring side always goes to the inside needing protection. Solid rubber side to the outside.

It's all good. When I checked here at 8 am it was 60 too, but that won't last much longer. I gota ride into the V.A. on the morning of the 1st and its supposed to be 37 deg. I'm not looking forward to it.
Been riding the bike to work in the high 30s, low 40s. The bike loves it but I don't.

LoL I'm sure. I'm not aure how my bike will. I know the warmth of the engine feels nice. South Florida is back in the 80s today but 64 this A.M. LoL.... Think my bike works better in the heat ha ha

Ha a helmet. What about legs... If you go over the handle bars... Yer legs are fkd. Fk a helmet. Lol
Legs will get twisted before you crack your head... LoL
I can stop on a dime. My brakes that good. The rim pad ones. Dual hand brake lever is GR8. :)

I went hydraulic with the Bengal Helix 7b these things are SWEETTTT straight life savers if i can barely tug on it at 40mph and itll damn near face plant you within the next 20ft touchy but i only need the front one so far they work so well i havent figured out how to setup rear discs onnn this frame got some promax linears in the back that the pads are pretty much new on still lmao
http://www.bengalperformance.com.tw/hydraulic-dot.htm

Attachments

• s-lrrr1600.jpg
    s-lrrr1600.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 190
I went hydraulic with the Bengal Helix 7b these things are SWEETTTT straight life savers if i can barely tug on it at 40mph and itll damn near face plant you within the next 20ft touchy but i only need the front one so far they work so well i havent figured out how to setup rear discs onnn this frame got some promax linears in the back that the pads are pretty much new on still lmao
http://www.bengalperformance.com.tw/hydraulic-dot.htm
Check this out sloves both your issues!
https://www.outbraker.eu/product/ou...7v0ZI1x0oOQT9_a5_IaqRMdkzOqKcWOgwzD5pFliCiIuk

Back