Please post reasons for owning 2 MBC's

Lately (3 years) I always have one motoredbbike and one minichopper in the works. When I get tired of one, I tinker on the other. Seems like the bikes need a lot more attention though.

Attachments

• graucho_bicycle_mini.jpg
    graucho_bicycle_mini.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Because I'm a motoredbikeaholic (I've been infected for ten + years now), and mainly- just because I can!!!

I have 3, Whizzer, ( Cadillac by comparison to 2 strokes) 4 cycle Grubee on a springer, and a 2 stroke Howell from Dax to sell. I just like to ride'em and mess with them. Johhny Walker

I have 1 1947 Whizzer,6 in frame 2 strokes, 2 dax 70s,1 dax 65,king 80?,
livefast 48, livefast 60,and 1 rack mount pocket bike 49 on a 24" bike. They are like children no two are a like. I just like to build and ride them.

dragbike

One (2 stroke) because I had no idea what I was getting into or what riding one would be like. Another (4-stroke belt drive, still in the works) because I loved the first one.

One is fun.
Two is funner.
Three is really funner
4+ something to drive/ride the missus nuts

If I was a millioniar I'd have a garage full of clssic cars, but MBc's are classic and I love to tinker and experiment. Am planing a chopper in the not to distant future. Oh and I love riding them, ( secretly I like the attention they get ).

Old petrol heads never die they just loose their cubic centimetres.

As of last night I have 3 running. 1 to mess with "Blue Chaos" 1 to get around on while messing with the other one. I really don't have a reason for the third other than I may sell the first. No one bought the frame and it was too cool not to put a motor on it.

I can't use hauling stuff around because the trailer can be pulled by any of the bikes.

Back