Please post reasons for owning 2 MBC's

one is for something to always fix (DAX) and one is for something reliable (Husky). You asked. Thanks

A 26" Whizzer [1999] to set records on a dyno, a 24" Whizzer [2001] to set records on a dyno, a 20" Whizzer [1950] to race the "dirt drags", a 1950 Whizzer Pacemaker [to own an original Whizzer produced motorbike], a 1950 Schwinn Panther Whizzer [to see how hard it was to install a Whizzer motor on a straight bar frame [DX], a 1951 S4 Schwinn Whizzer because I like blue and the light made in the front fender, a 1948 totally original un-restored Schwinn WZ Whizzer to see what a bike would have looked 60 years later, a 1947 Roadmaster Whizzer so that all my bikes wouldn't be Schwinns, a 1949 S4 Schwinn Whizzer because I wanted to see what an Ivory bike would look like, a 2003 Whizzer Panther because I needed a black 24" in my collection, a 1950 Whizzer Sportsman because I din't have a kick starter model, a 2008 Whizzer Ambassador because I needed a bigger & better seat, and that "lectric" start. So I have at least three black , one blue/ivory, one Ivory/blue, one green [light/dark], one red, three maroon, one primer, and one original faded maroon Whizzers. Looks like it is possible to explain why so many after all. And I guess it would be in poor taste to talk about the 10 or so rebuilt vintage motors [including a 1952 "700" NOS Whizzer motor kit], the dozen new edition test motors, and thousands of vintage & new edition Whizzer parts. Hummmmmmm, maybe I went too far.
Have fun,
Whizzer OuterBanks
Quenton

Last edited:
After my first one, I was inspired by ya'll to do another and another and another. Honestly I have not had this much fun or been this happy in a LOOOOONG time.

Australian Law.

Personally i don't like having 2+ but it's the law in my country......the law of Oz. ;)

Back