Plz help me plz

T

Tadder

Ok i have recently decided to get ma a motorized bikekit from ebay well that engine messed up broke mount bolts so i bought new motor but rhis motor was running great till one night my exhaust pipe broke but to me just made it sound better but ever since it broke it has ran right well it did for lil bit till i lost spark so got new cdi i have spark outside kind of so took old magneto off old motor cuz it ran when i took it off so i put it on new motor wit new cdi and i have spark on outside i put it in i guess i have spark so i am thinking it is out of time how easy is it for this to happen with these motors or if it is anything else u think it could be plz help me i have done spent over 300 buying parts to replace and try to fix it to run longer then a wee but it is all i get so before i go out and spend alot of money on a better engine tell what i can so to this one to get it to work i have read over this page for 4 hours and done everthing i seen on here and still nun i am getting fuel that for sure and still have comperstoin ao idk it is drivivg me nuts plz for gods sake plz help if need be call me i can send u whatever pics and i can tell i exactly what is goin on as i do it so plz plz plz help #9123221656 call any time if u get voice mail plz leave message will get back the same day

Running without an exhaust on any engine can cause any number of problems including damage to the heads and piston due to cold air being sucked back into the combustion chamber through the exhaust port. Dirt and debris can also be sucked into the engine damaging the piston.

I don't know if he means the pipe broke like fell off completely or broke like a crack, or if the inside simply fell out which many do for whatever reason. If it's gone completely and you managed to not go deaf then Cozmik is right, you probably just ruined what was left by running without it.

If that's not the case then I believe I replied to a different thread that you posted in but I guess on a guest account you wouldn't be notified. Thought I can say that my other reply probably won't help since now I see that you got it going in the first place...

Maybe you just have a gasket leak? Or a loose head? Maybe look for excess oil dripping from the various parts of the motor, notably under the magneto.

Also its just a really bad idea to post your phone number on the internet all wild like that but you just do what you want I guess, hopefully the timeshare asshats won't get it and call you twice a day to sell you something you don't want.

I was driving mine without exhaust for 2 months no problem. Just it's louder little bit faster and cant idle.

Well that is a little problem. I clean the part of the frame which is in front of exhaust output every few days. Problem was that threads for exhaust gone then we made 1 mm bigger thread and it worked for but then one edge of that exhaust otput broke so i litteraly had nothing to connect it on one side and good thread on onother side but we welded new part again and for few days new expansion chamber will be mounted

Back