"Porkchops & Applesauce"

Porkchop

Local time
6:31 AM
Ever heard that phrase before ? Maybe From an old classic episode from "The Brady Bunch" ? Anyway, now that I have your attention, "Porkchop" is a nick-name I was given about 30 years ago in an office where I used to work, and it has stuck. Getting on the right track here, I accidently found out about these so called bicycle motors about 3 weeks ago while researching on the internet. I discovered this particular web site about 2 weeks ago and have been wandering all around on it. Decided to join in tonight. Looks like there are a lot of good natured people here along with a lot of usefel information. I'm getting things together for my first build. Looking forward for any help and will do my best to return the favors.
Hello to all and thanks for welcoming me in !

..... Porkchop .....

The wife makes a sorta German dish (Alsace-French German I guess) - with thick pork chops, apples and onions (a little vinegar and some spices). Bake the whole thing and serve with applesauce and kraut. A good marzen or bohemian style German beer. Some bread. Man that is some good eatin'.

Oh and welcome - enjoy the "sport" because all I can tell you: It's a FUN ride.:giggle::helmet::geek:

As I have already said, there seems to be some good natured folks in this forum ! Ha ! Ha ! Logging off now. Going out to look for a new bike to tear up and rebuild !

Back