• (1967) Suzuki RK67 50-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (1968) Yamaha RD-05/A 250-V4

• (1970) ducati d1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could you possible give me a clue as to why you quoted someones post, from the other forum from 5 years ago in 2018 with no comment of your own telling us why you posted it???

It's still relevant though
NO, It is never relevant by itself unless there is a comment from the copy and paster as to why he felt he needed to post it in the first place.

He went back to that post to edit why he posted it in the first place after my asking him why...It originally had no further comment to that copy and paste job until he saw my post and remembered he forgot to add a comment as to why.

NO, It is never relevant by itself unless there is a comment from the copy and paster as to why he felt he needed to post it in the first place.

He went back to that post to edit why he posted it in the first place after my asking him why...It originally had no further comment to that copy and paste job until he saw my post and remembered he forgot to add a comment as to why.
Sorry, my bad

OP may have not seen this thread before.

I love the random pics the other forum will show you. Sure it'll be from 2010 but you wouldn't have seen it otherwise. I found this cool build with fiber glass cosmetics. Full suspension, and its a shifter bike. https://motorbicycling.com/threads/pics-of-my-cafe-build.32098/

Great styling on the MotoDromo II build. Finished pictures: https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/motodromo-special-ii-cutting-it-close.93708/

The build details: https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/motodromo-special-ii-new-video-with-ride.92131/
Those are absolutely sick

People need to know what you're trying to show them on the otherside of the link. I will write a post a little bit at a time and in this case I had pasted the link while reading from the other forum. I went back and added the explanation for the first link when Damien pointed it out but I wasn't done with the whole post yet. Bad Etiquette!

Does he use plastic wood I can watch the video right now but this is really useful the biggest reason I am doing this is because I still live in my mom's house and I am broke and my mom hates motorcycle and I don't need to travel far 1.5 miles to school and it is a fun project so thanks a lot everything helps
How old are you? Your mom will eventually have to accept that you’re an adult and are allowed to make your own choices as far as transportation, living in her house or not.

Back