project pee wee!!

so i come home for lunch the other day & the wife new councilor/caseworker person is here we get to chattin & she says she loves bicycles & asks if we have a hobby? well i said lets mosey on out to the garage, i open the door & she about faints at the tandem then she spots the higgins & really freaks on it reminds her of the peewee herman bike she says, so i take her for a ride on the tandem, remember all, the things you said when ya first experienced motored bikeing? its so funny being 2 up with a newbie & listening to oh my oh my god! holy carp i feel like a kid again & many yippies & yahoos! its a blast . so she says she has a peewee herman at home & she wants me to have it, so i got home the next day there it was, i mounted him on the higgins in her honor for her to see next time she drops by. he will be goin everywhere the higgins goes but he blabs so much im afraid he will get me in trouble. last pics are just getting back from the tijuana 200 race. i missed the whole danged thing due to being slipped a mickey in my teqila at the pre race party.he took off on trigger without me , peewee said he won but i found out later he lied & only got 3rd. wiil keep you all posted as the adventure develops!!:cool::cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1876.JPG
    IMG_1876.JPG
    315.6 KB · Views: 889
  • IMG_1877.JPG
    IMG_1877.JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 957
  • IMG_1874.JPG
    IMG_1874.JPG
    323.9 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_1880.JPG
    IMG_1880.JPG
    292.9 KB · Views: 734
  • IMG_1882.JPG
    IMG_1882.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 554
Last edited by a moderator:
todays sunday & rianing like heck out, i go out to the garage & peewee starts bugging me about his new bike & when can we pick it up? i havent been rideing all week due to one storm after another! it all drove me nutz so i threw on the backpack & went for it when it seemed like it was gonna let up-not! i got drownded but made it back intact with the new bike! the look on peewees face was priceless! its a dandy with beefy spokes to be motorized! w'ell work on an engine to fit the bike, he started getting lippy about it being a girls bike & i told him he should be thankfull after the theater incident & that we found something in his size & w'ell keep our eyes peeled for a boys bike, in the meantime were looking for a kit for it, anybody have any suggestions they whould be greatly welcomed! pappa gnome is also intrested in a kit if we can come up with one!:LOL:

I don't know about a complete kit but here's a motor. louis

Attachments

• DSCN0299.JPG
    DSCN0299.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 237
thats so cool! the pee wee engine, now ya got me thinking, now pictureing steering servos ect for remote control! the wife says im nutz!! i refuse to grow up! so there! thats my story & im sticking to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back