Question for registered California Whizzers

Yeah, It's not a Whizzer
If I was you I would not keep the CA registration that calls it a Whizzer

Ya might have reasons for keeping the CA Reg but...
That's like calling a Honda a Harley because someone put a Harley gas tank on a Honda :ROFLMAO:

This one has the letters WMC in it which could stand for whizzer motorcycle, but it doesn’t have a 1382 in it. I’m not going to bother trying to figure out what a made up vin means or stands for lol
I'm just curious What is the Vin# that you have? Maybe it's a real Vin# off a Whizzer ?

Because Whizzer Vin# do have the letters WMC (Whizzer Motorbike Company)

Yeah, It's not a Whizzer
If I was you I would not keep the CA registration that calls it a Whizzer

Ya might have reasons for keeping the CA Reg but...
That's like calling a Honda a Harley because someone put a Harley gas tank on a Honda :ROFLMAO:
It’s registered in PA now. It has a PA title. I was able to get it insured, registered and tagged without any questions from anybody. I didn’t know why it was titled as a whizzer until after I bought it and put tags on it. But at the end of the day, it was a fake vin assigned to a bicycle. Vin isn’t stamped on the frame, so there’s nothing to say this isn’t the bicycle the vin was originally assigned to. It’s not federally registered or anything. It failed when the insurance company ran it. They had to enter it manually. The only thing tying the vin to the bike is the title and tags which I own. The person I bought it from had transferred the title to PA.

I'm just curious What is the Vin# that you have? Maybe it's a real Vin# off a Whizzer ?
Very doubtful it’s a real whizzer vin. If it was, it would have come back and the vin plate would list whizzer as the mfr. it only says CHE as the mfr. pretty sure it’s a made up vin. Either way, it’s a bicycle. As I said, there’s nothing to prove it’s not the original bicycle the vin was registered to.

Very doubtful it’s a real whizzer vin. If it was, it would have come back and the vin plate would list whizzer as the mfr. it only says CHE as the mfr. pretty sure it’s a made up vin. Either way, it’s a bicycle. As I said, there’s nothing to prove it’s not the original bicycle the vin was registered to.

A New Gen Whizzer Vin# will have a combination of 6 letters and 11 numbers
WMC being the 3rd 4th and 5th digits

I know ya don't have a Whizzer and someone might of just borrowed the Vin# off a Whizzer

A New Gen Whizzer Vin# will have a combination of 6 letters and 11 numbers
WMC being the 3rd 4th and 5th digits

I know ya don't have a Whizzer and someone might of just borrowed the Vin# off a Whizzer
Yeah I googled whizzer vin plate and found another one that says mfr by Che and starts with the same 5 or 6 letters and numbers as mine so it is a real whizzer vin plate. But it’s not in any database except maybe CA DMV.

Yeah I googled whizzer vin plate and found another one that says mfr by Che and starts with the same 5 or 6 letters and numbers as mine so it is a real whizzer vin plate. But it’s not in any database except maybe CA DMV.
This tells me someone had a Whizzer registered in CA and for whatever reasons didn't use the Whizzer anymore
(broke down couldn't fix it)
Took the forks and gas tank off the (broke down) Whizzer and put them on another M/B they built

Back