Question for registered California Whizzers

This tells me someone had a Whizzer registered in CA and for whatever reasons didn't use the Whizzer anymore
(broke down couldn't fix it)
Took the forks and gas tank off the (broke down) Whizzer and put them on another M/B they built
You’re probably not far off. All I know is I bought it this way. I can’t speak to the state of the bike the vin plate belongs to, or where it might be. I can only say for sure that the bike has a pa title, and the vin matches the title, and the vin plate was on the bike when I bought it. In fact the only reason I bought the bike was because it came with a title. I knew nothing about where the vin plate came from when I bought the bike.

You’re probably not far off. All I know is I bought it this way. I can’t speak to the state of the bike the vin plate belongs to, or where it might be. I can only say for sure that the bike has a pa title, and the vin matches the title, and the vin plate was on the bike when I bought it. In fact the only reason I bought the bike was because it came with a title. I knew nothing about where the vin plate came from when I bought the bike.
OH I missed this , Looks like random Whizzer parts

But you say the Whizzer ID Vin plate was attached to the frame? How about a better pic of this frame & ID plate

Are the gas tank mounts welded to the frame ?

But you say the Whizzer ID Vin plate was attached to the frame? How about a better pic of this frame & ID plate

Attachments

• IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 52

According to my online research, there would be no digital record of this vin with California dmv if it hadn’t been registered in at least 4 years. I know for a fact that the seller I bought it from had it for at least ten years, so it’s had a PA title for at least ten years.

Yep that's a ID Vin plate off of a NE-5 Whizzer 2005 - 2007
Crazy what some people do, attaching a Whizzer Vin ID plate to a non Whizzer frame with a non Whizzer engine
I sure hope the previous owner didn't buy that bike thinking it was a Whizzer :ROFLMAO:

I see that bike has Vintage Whizzer forks off a Pacemaker and a Repop Whizzer gas tank so the parts did not come from a modern Whizzer like I had suggested

Where ever that NE-5 is It's too bad the ID Plate was taken off of it

I see by your other thread your gonna change everything, so I hope you didn't pay much for that bike
But those Pacemaker forks are worth something

Yep that's a ID Vin plate off of a NE-5 Whizzer 2005 - 2007
Crazy what some people do, attaching a Whizzer Vin ID plate to a non Whizzer frame with a non Whizzer engine
I sure hope the previous owner didn't buy that bike thinking it was a Whizzer :ROFLMAO:

I see that bike has Vintage Whizzer forks off a Pacemaker and a Repop Whizzer gas tank so the parts did not come from a modern Whizzer like I had suggested

Where ever that NE-5 is It's too bad the ID Plate was taken off of it

I see buy your other thread your gonna change everything, so I hope you didn't pay much for that bike
But those Pacemaker forks are worth something
If you want to buy them, they’re for sale

Pics please
The rubber damper came out but I kept it. Hopefully these are good enough pics. I saw some vintage whizzer forks on eBay in pretty rough shape going for $340. I’m not saying I’m going to ask that much. Give me an offer and we’ll go from there. I didn’t paint them and don’t know why they were painted this ugly brown color that doesn’t match the bike but it is what it is. They can be repainted and maybe some decals added?

Attachments

• IMG_5918.jpeg
    IMG_5918.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5917.jpeg
    IMG_5917.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5916.jpeg
    IMG_5916.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5915.jpeg
    IMG_5915.jpeg