Ram air does indeed effect pressure inside the case and contributes to top speed.

I hate confrontation and I don't like riding my M/B on bicycle/pedestrian paths. No matter how slow I ride people still yell at me
But my E Bike is welcome on those paths. I always give pedestrians the right of way, slow down and ring my bell before I pass them

Wrench's ebike bell...lol...DAMIEN

🔔"RING RING RING"🛎️

There's a 8 mile loop trail by my house that don't allow E bikes.
I was stopped by the Ranger and told "No E Bikes Allowed". Theirs a big sign too.
I was temped to be a SMART AZZ and say " I wont use the Motor, I'll just Pedal" But I knew as soon as I was out of sight I would use the PAS Motor. :ROFLMAO:
What bothered my was, I already put in my $4 to take the trail. The Ranger said "No Refund you always can walk" :ROFLMAO:
There are 100s of miles of free trails around me I don't need that one 8 mile trail anyways

"No E Bikes" " No Motorized bikes"
" Hikers, Bicycles and Horses only"
" Bicycles must Yield to Pedestrians and Horses"

I was stopped by the Ranger and told "No E Bikes Allowed". Theirs a big sign too.
I can truly understand why they wouldn't want motorised bikes, but I can't understand whatsoever why they are banning ebikes on those trails...No noise, No pollution, etc...Before you know it, they're gonna post a sign that says NO FARTING ALLOWED too...lol...Would love to see them try to enforce that one...lol...DAMIEN

I can truly understand why they wouldn't want motorised bikes, but I can't understand whatsoever why they are banning ebikes on those trails...No noise, No pollution, etc...Before you know it, they're gonna post a sign that says NO FARTING ALLOWED too...lol...Would love to see them try to enforce that one...lol...DAMIEN
In CA. each park system can make their own rules about Motorized Bicycles.
This Park says No Motorized Bikes, and says any bicycle with a gas or electric motor is a Motorized Bike.
I don't understand it either because the mountain bikes tear up the trails

In CA. each park system can make their own rules about Motorized Bicycles.
This Park says No Motorized Bikes, and says any bicycle with a gas or electric motor is a Motorized Bike.
Sounds like time for a discussion to the powers that be...I know two handicapped people myself that wouldn't be able to use that park with their problems but DO ride their ebikes in our parks here, which should never be a problem...Someone could argue that this is against the Americans with Disabilities act...just saying...lol...DAMIEN

Sounds like time for a discussion to the powers that be...I know two handicapped people myself that wouldn't be able to use that park with their problems but DO ride their ebikes in our parks here, which should never be a problem...Someone could argue that this is against the Americans with Disabilities act...just saying...lol...DAMIEN

It's just that one park trail up in the hills. The handicapped ain't gonna be taking that trail anyways it's kinda long and rough.
Their are other places in the parks area for the handicapped to enjoy the wilderness

Jay you have a good looking bike, several posted in this thread are impressive compared to my basic bikes, good job everyone.

Back