Rear hub adapter question

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
So Im wanting to replace my crappy rear hub adapter i currently have for something like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/2546233034...HRmylXISWa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
How would i know which one is compatible with my current rim?
Best way to know is to use the provided measurements of the part and measure it against your current wheel and frame.

If you are still unsure you can make templates with cardboard to give a.better visual representation.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Do you have a mag wheel? That is what this one shown is intended for.
What adapter are you currently using?
No its a spoked wheel and currently have the adapter with the rubber? Rings and the 3 plates that bolt through the rubber rings to the sprocket

If you measure your hub for size don't use a ruler. You need an exact measurement using a dial/electronic caliper, my opinion. Just a few .001's off it won't fit correctly and you'll be waiting on shipping if they take it back.

No its a spoked wheel and currently have the adapter with the rubber? Rings and the 3 plates that bolt through the rubber rings to the sprocket
Ok so that one you put up the link to is for a mag or disc brake hub, do you intend to change the wheel? If so all good if not you'll need to look at a clam shell type adapter that clamps to the center/body of the hub like this.

Back