Recommendation On A Double Leg Kickstand

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I got this several years ago but look for one like this. All metal construction

Attachments

• PIC_3065.JPG
    PIC_3065.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 119

Amazon.com : CyclingDeal Heavy Duty Center Mount Double Leg Bike Bicycle Adjustable Kickstand 24" to 29" - Smart Single Stand Kick Up Position : Sports & Outdoors

Amazon.com : CyclingDeal Heavy Duty Center Mount Double Leg Bike Bicycle Adjustable Kickstand 24" to 29" - Smart Single Stand Kick Up Position : Sports & Outdoors www.amazon.com
Ships fromCyclingDeal AustraliaCyclingDeal Australia
Sold bySold byCyclingDeal AustraliaCyclingDeal Australia
This is when you can expect delivery...FREE delivery: between Aug 16 - Sep 7.

Just keep in mind that in the small print on this, that it is NOT being shipped directly by Amazon, but from their partner in Australia, which is now, once again, on lockdown due to covid19 variants, so its gonna take time to get here...lol.

The one i use and recommended previously, that is almost identical and half the price, is shipped out by Amazon, in the USA
Ships fromAmazonAmazon
Sold bySold byBikepakUSABikepakUSA
This is when you can expect delivery...Fastest free delivery: Thursday, July 29.

but look for one like this. All metal construction
Likewise, this one is also all metal construction,

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I was thinking of doing this since they don't make them.

Take a 2" x 36" aluminum flat bar put it in a vise at 14" bend it twice from both ends inward drill two 10mm holes run it to my axel bolt not it on put a spring on it to keep stand up when not n use and run a stopper bolt on it to prevent it from closing all the way when on the stand.

Wish I could find a longer bar so I could have a safe secure 1-foot bar to stabilize the bike.

...so I could have a safe secure...
I can have over 120 lbs. of "stuff" hanging on my bike while pulling a single-wheel trailer loaded with another 90 lbs. and the center stand will hold them both secure even on inclined and/or canted surfaces. There's nothing wrong with doing it properly. Stay safe.

I can have over 120 lbs. of "stuff" hanging on my bike while pulling a single-wheel trailer loaded with another 90 lbs. and the center stand will hold them both secure even on inclined and/or canted surfaces. There's nothing wrong with doing it properly. Stay safe.
Yea well what I found you got to kick the leg and especially with the weight you got to jerk back on the handlebars to set the stand it's.like using a cheater to break the tighter but.
I even went so far as to have the but bolt welded on still broke and twisted lose including hearing a good awful scraping when making a turn it's either one or the other leg scraping working it's self lose to me they are a b**ch!

Back