revolutioncycles, a shame

bikemotorparts dot com

That guy is a total a**!

Try this site, nice guy replies quickly, is very helpful and they sell kits without engines:

http://bikemotorparts.com/

I visited bikemotorparts' website. Awesome, they have a kit that doesn't need those big axles! They mount on the two little mount holes for the fenders! Now to see if they can sell me a kit w/o the motor, but that'll fit a small clutch. :D

i still say there should be a sticky posted and take this guy down a bit rev boy is and needs to be exposed to the fullest .. new members get here talking about issues with him and lost money .....all the time .
ron welcome to the forum good you didnt send you money to him

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yey!! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300225842202&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123
the seller agrees to sell me without the engine for only 98$! + shipping 129$
and this kit also includes the rear axle !
but unfortunately I think the gearbox is not grubee's gearbox and there is no manual clutch, so can I but gearbox from bicycle-engines.com and match it to this kit? or I just wrong and this is the exact "grubee skyhawk stage II" (hopefully:p)

That is not the Grubee Skyhawk Stage II. That is the JL Hoot. If i were you, I would avoid it. Most reports I have heard about that one involve numerous problems. Everything from minor things like the keys shearing to more major things like the clutch falling apart and the gear teeth breaking.

It does not have an output freewheel (I believe) and I know it cannot be disengaged like the Skyhawk II. Also, the mounting plate is not adjustable and if yours is not the bike that fits it, you will have to come up with some solution.

The bike I have (pic in sig) has the Skyhawk II with the Honda engine.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
No more B.S. on Ebay

Looks like Bryan Semens of revolutioncycles-dot-us is no longer a registered member on Ebay.... Looking at some of his nasty feedback comments and replies to feedback left for him, I am surprised they put up with him this long.

Back