Scottsdale AZ Police Want To Jail MotoredBiker!!

hi torques :)

i'm glad you're hanging in...and was wondering how you've been managing to do that:

are you riding? if you are, what's the general attitude seem to be? are you doing anything special or different to be extra covered? etc?

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Torques, I just said that about "our investment" to spark you into letting us know how it was going for you. Their are a lot of members here interested in your situation and I hope some will invest in ya. Besides this would be an investment into how the LAW may handle articles in other states/cities/towns.
Keep positive!
Doc

Torques, I just said that about "our investment" to spark you into letting us know how it was going for you. Their are a lot of members here interested in your situation and I hope some will invest in ya. Besides this would be an investment into how the LAW may handle articles in other states/cities/towns.
Keep positive!
Doc

Exactly, Our "special interest group" may be the one to pave the way to help solve the "big oil" grip on the "silent majority" of the future. And that doesn't include traffic congestion, parking, pollution etc.

I really agree with you ibd, a very bright thought. I basically ride where and when I want to. I took a short ride today and realized for the first time how I seemed to enjoy the ride so much. I wasn't as paranoid as I usually am. I have been so ****ed every time I see one of these scum nazisdale police cars. I realize again how this cop intentionally screwed me by lying to cover his own willful negligence. I believe the judge is corrupt. She has no ethical or moral fiber. Even with the city or police department realizing the cop was wrong and negligent, they haven't apoligized. The are all cold as ice. THis fact floors me, welcome to the real world I guess. I just hope there are good people still out there that have power to do the right thing. This garbage court system and corrupt police department are an abomination to the good side we can find in ourselves as a society... sorry for the rant.... I'm not trying to be melodramatic but this is really a big deal, there are so many elements to one citizen standing up and saying enough is enough. All of the encouragement given here is a testament to the fact we still possess sound minds and spirit. I was stopped four times today when I stopped near a hardware store and asked questions about my prototype. Three of those people wanted my phone number. They never call back, not yet that is, but I believe my transportation is a taste of what's to come as oil prices rise. It raises their conscience about finite resources. I regularily average from around 215 to 238 mpg. I burn less than six tenths of one ounce per mile. An automobile that averages eighteen miles per gallon burns around 7.1 ounces per mile. I am thirteen times more fuel efficient than that vehicle. I can't carry kids to soccer practice but our kind of bike can be a great addition to the family transportation fleet. That kind of knowledge is great to share with the public. Talk to you all soon.....

Last edited by a moderator:
a little philosophical thinking

I really agree with you ibd, a very bright thought.

No, no, Not original thinking by me at all. I just read one of Augi's posts before I read your thread, and kind of restated his, and many other members, thoughts that I have come to believe.
Originally I got into this because of a DUI. The rest kind of followed. My story kind of has some of the same *legal improprieties* as yours though. I'll send you a pm when I get a chance. Maybe compare notes, gripe a little, and make us feel better if nothing else.

Denny

We Can Probably Still Help Out

Hi Everyone,

I don't pretend to know what Torques' financial situation is regarding this upcoming appeal, but I suspect he would still appreciate a few bucks to help pay the professional he has to hire to read and certify his transcript.

So, here is the address & account again where you can send along a little help:

www.paypal.com
doclivingstone @ hotmail.com (w/o spaces)

All the best...

Chuc in St. Louis

A little update, I finished transcribing my trial. It is 110 pages long. I believe it took me around sixty or so hours to type it. It was painful to listen to the lies of the cop and prosecutor. I would like to share the contents of an add I recently posted on Craigslist. The link follows at the end. I contemplated about printing that statement, whether any member here thinks I am wrong to think that way, I make no apologies. It seems to be a path I must follow, at least for now. I guess I am also testing the waters in the area which I live. Any ideas or insights would be greatly appreciated.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/lgs/506152994.html

sent to the scottsdale city council using this form: https://eservices.scottsdaleaz.gov/feedback/CouncilEmail.asp?mailto=citycouncil@scottsdaleaz.gov&t=1

c'mon guys...this is the beginning, no?

Augi, I'm gonna take a picture in the next few days of a sign they have posted around in this city, "bicycle friendly community". In fact the mayor of this city, I believe, was to have received some bogus bicycle friendly community award or something to that effect, in the month of December.

Hey Torques,

That is great news that you have finished the transcription. That was certainly a mountain to climb.

Any idea when your day in court will come?

Hang in there!

Chuc

Back