Seat options

Thanks for the reply’s guys. It seems the banana seat is most popular. I do think it looks better but the springer may be more comfortable.

Btw… it’s a 2.1 gal sporty tank. Gonna paint in the spring just unsure of what I wanna do with it

I've seen a banana seat sissy bar with springs, kinda cool for a soft ride

Sorry I don't have a pic or a link to one

2.1 gal tank, I thought it looked smaller than a Sporty tank
It's perfect

I've seen a banana seat sissy bar with springs, kinda cool for a soft ride

Sorry I don't have a pic or a link to one

2.1 gal tank, I thought it looked smaller than a Sporty tank
It's perfect
I’ve seen two different versions of sissy bar suspension setups. They’re just expensive.

https://www.amazon.com/Suspension-Sissy-Bar-42-Chrome/dp/B00JK9K4I0

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have that problem with a kit tank, let alone a 2.1gal sporty tank. Dont think my bum can take that much riding.🤣😂
A couple hundred miles wouldn’t be the most fun! Unless I could figure out how to use a lazy boy as a seat!

Something like this would be great for 200 miles!

Attachments

• AC5372BE-31ED-4CA7-A24C-01D60493A529.jpeg
    AC5372BE-31ED-4CA7-A24C-01D60493A529.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 87
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back