Sick Bike Parts Dual Pull Lever

SBP = $12+$12 postage to Aus, Priority Air Mail. $24.

Rock Solid $28 + Postage. ($2 or $4 or ?)

Paplo, Thanks for letting us Aussies know just how cheap and affordable your products are for us compared to buying localy.
I always assumed importing goods would incure significant costs/importation taxes??????

Paplo, Thanks for letting us Aussies know just how cheap and affordable your products are for us compared to buying localy.
I always assumed importing goods would incure significant costs/importation taxes??????

Aus? I believe (off the top my head) under $20 no fees, nothing.

Dualpull

This thead is supposed to be advertising 'Sick Bike Parts, Duel Pull Brake lever', but, since others have posted links to other type levers and what not, now I wont feel bad about telling markham26 that we can buy them locally from a few vendors here in Australia............One of them being Rock Solid Engines (Queensland) $28

Sorry SBP:helmet:
I wasn't gonna do it SBP, But since it's already been done.
e-bay, J-Mar Enterprises Item #330650081181. $8.89 + $4.75 shipping to U.S. Don't know how much shipping would be to Australia, They say to contact them and they will ship cheap as possible.
I don't know where Pablo gets his levers, Hopefully it's better quality than the J-Mar Chinese stuff. (It might all be the same stuff,) but for now I'm giving Pablo the benefit of the doubt here on quality.
Big Red.
And, oh yeah. Don't forget service AFTER the sale. I'm sure Pablo is 100% there.

Last edited:
Ebay? Go for it. Gotta love the customer support via ebay.

I'm sure if anyone keeps shopping they can find one for $8.79.

Ebay? Go for it. Gotta love the customer support via ebay.

I'm sure if anyone keeps shopping they can find one for $8.79.
Yeah Pablo, I did mention service AFTER the sale. Most people wont mind spending a few extra bucks just for the peace of mind on customer support. Sleaze-bay is not known for careing about any of that. Order from e-bay, Roll the dice.
Big Red.

Synchronized Double Barrel Right Brake Lever $11.99

Dual pull lever. Unique lever pulls two brake cables simultaneously. Allows a left clutch and a right brake. I've been riding with mine nearly a year now with zero issues.

Forged aluminum lever and cast aluminum bracket.
Three-finger design brake lever actuation for most all brakes, long pull V-Brake and most mechanical disc brakes.

Extremely easy to set the balance and fine tune. Stays balanced once set.

Sick Bike Parts Dual Pull Brake

Just a warning, the link in the original post is quite old and leads to dead ends. The link above should work.

Kinda cool - same price 4 years later!! Man we sold a LOT of these - many thousands. Yes there are that many MB's out there.

Back