Sick Bike Parts Dual Pull Lever

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
8:53 AM
Synchronized Double Barrel Right Brake Lever $11.99

Dual pull lever. Unique lever pulls two brake cables simultaneously. Allows a left clutch and a right brake. I've been riding with mine nearly a year now with zero issues.

Forged aluminum lever and cast aluminum bracket.
Three-finger design brake lever actuation for most all brakes, long pull V-Brake and most mechanical disc brakes.

Extremely easy to set the balance and fine tune. Stays balanced once set.

Sick Bike Parts Dual Pull Brake

Attachments

• dualpull.JPG
    dualpull.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 1,530
Last edited:
Got mine works really well, I just have to set the bias between front and rear to where I want it. I thought I originally had cheap brake pads, but the problem was, the levers that came on the Wallyworld bike, are plastic or composite, and when you pull them, the brakes apply, but when pulled harder, the levers actualy flex quite a bit, instead of the brakes working harder. The metal lever on the dual pull assy. does not flex and the brakes work much better and there is much more "feel".......

I fitted one of the Sick Bike Parts dual-pull brake levers a week or two ago, to free up my left hand. Previously, I had both the clutch and rear brake on the LHS, with the brake below the clutch.
A nuisance to use - I had to reach under the clutch lever when the clutch was out, or over it when the clutch was pinned in.

Now I've thrown away the original brake levers and have the dual-pull one on the RHS, where it belongs. Well worth the $$$.

I had reservations about brake balance, but it works well, even while doing a gradual turn on loose gravel.
Under hard braking, the rear wheel locks slightly, but not too much.
The lever has a pivot built into it that balances the pressure applied to the front and rear brake, so that they both get equal braking pressure.

Two separate brakes are slightly better for maximum braking, but the convenience of these levers makes them indispensable on these bikes.
Pretty strong-looking lever, too.
Highly recommended.

Great product, good stopping power and the adjustment is really easy

Sent in my order for the dual pull sbp brake lever, plus a few more parts. Getting the dampener material and the black silicone tubing :)

Back