so... how many miles on YOUR MB?

Actually, exercise cannot always prevent heat attacks if genetics are working against you. 15 years ago I had an almost total blockage of a major heart artery. It was fixed by angioplasty before it caused a heart attack, but the doctors said I would not have lived another 2 weeks if it were not corrected.

I had always exercised, ate a healthy diet, was not overweight (150 lbs), never smoked. So now I take medicine to prevent another problem.

my father was the same way-- ate healthy, exercised, didn't smoke, rarely drank.. and died of a heart attack at 45. Exercise is better than NO exercise, but it's not the end all and be all if you have other things against you.

I have 5900+ miles on my HuaSheng powered EZM since last April :):):)
this is my slow time of year...the girls are out of school and it is toasty outside ;)
(the miles have slowed down being that the temps around here are 110+ !!!)

I just passed 8000 miles on my old bike, but it took several motors and a bunch of battery replacements to get there.

Before I developed arthritis in both knees...I rode about 4 to 5000 miles on my fleet of bicycles.

Since last year- about 200 miles non-motorized and about 1500 motorized miles on my Staton friction drive Mitsubishi TLE 43.

Back