Solid bicycle rims?

They also sell 24" and 26" on special order, but my next bike has 20" stock. Do you think they can handle lateral stress well?

Last edited by a moderator:
They also sell 24" and 26" on special order, but my next bike has 20" stock. Do you think they can handle lateral stress well?

Probably... but straightening out a bent wheel can not be done with simple spoke adjustments.

We all need two bikes. One for warm weather stylin' and another for goat roads. :D

My Trek is for the goat roads. The Zoomer will be for styling down the highway.

Those billet wheels sure are fancy with a fancy price...sure would look nice though. That's the idea ; reckon I'll wait till this winter to try something. Thanks for the input folks, let's see what happens.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Now how to mount a happy time sprocket....

i'm exploring the best way to mount right now

Thinking that 6 bolt disc mounts on 135mm MTB hubs should all be at the same location relative to the centerline, I bought a schwinn m525, on closeout sale to work with. I'm measuring that now to see how much shimming will be required to align it perfectly with the front sprocket. If my thinking is right it should be the same on every Kings 80 (and others I would hope) and could be transfered to a tery rim later without modification. (after I win one cheap on ebay)

I'll let you guys know if I get it to work well.

Back