Some of you are more crazy then me lol

Ev is the future they just found a boat load of lithium in the usa
Doesn't matter how many batteries we can make. Still need to have the energy to charge them, and there is zero long term viable source other than nuclear energy. China and India both know this already, which is why they are building so many nuclear power stations. Wind and solar are not viable, no matter how nice it would be to have it that way.

A chevelle is not a full size family sedan though. At least not the kind I am thinking of. I am talking Buick Electra 225 and Chrysler Imperials - aka Ocean Liners with wheels on them. Plus no stock 427 is turning 10k rpm - the 1967 L71 Corvette Tri Power peak HP came in at 5800
AKA cars with 5 body trunks in Italian.

AKA cars with 5 body trunks in Italian.
Back in New England, we would call them "Mafia Staff Cars"...lol...Three in the front, three in the back, and room for six bodies in the trunk...lol.

Might be able to still find Jimmy Hoffa's body in the back of one in them rusting away in a junk yard...lol.

Back in New England, we would call them "Mafia Staff Cars"...lol...Three in the front, three in the back, and room for six bodies in the trunk...lol.

Might be able to still find Jimmy Hoffa's body in the back of one in them rusting away in a junk yard...lol.
Only 3 front and back? Heck my 76 Electra could comfortably fit 4 normal sized people on each bench seat if you ignored the seat belts. That thing was 2 sofas mounted between some wheels.

Only 3 front and back? Heck my 76 Electra cod comfortably fit 4 normal sized people on each bench seat if you ignored the seat belts. That thing was 2 sofas mounted between some wheels.
I DEFY that Electra to fit 4 of me or 4 of you at our present size and heft...lol...Hold on a second...just had to cinch up my belt on my pants to accomodate the Equator around my mid section as it is about to circumnavigate the globe...lol...lol.

Back