Some serious 4 stroking

See but the thing is many will run without a constant 4 stroke off the 44 tooth sprocket including my last motor... this should be a sign that the issue isn't gearing but probably carb tuning or ignition timing... sure slapping a smaller gear on should fix it but if I know the problems the tuning that seems like slapping a bandaid where we need stitches to me... I'm gonna end up putting a lower gear on but I feel like this is an issue that can be solved before I do that
Its not a bandaid, its gearing the engine right for your situation. Your engine needs a constant load or it will 4 stroke. If you do not have a load and it is running clean, you're risking burning your engine down. Don't take my word for it, research these engine and you will find the same answer. Stop guessing and do it right. The fuel is the coolant on these engines. You want that extra fuel that cause the four stroke off load, it keeps the engine cool.

living that close to Mexico I thought you might know that one. My bad.
i've never heard any Mexican or Mexican-Americans ever use that term either here or in California...For that fact, in my trips to Mexico i never heard that term so its new to me...lol...A slang term possibly???...DAMIEN

Its not a bandaid, its gearing the engine right for your situation. Your engine needs a constant load or it will 4 stroke. If you do not have a load and it is running clean, you're risking burning your engine down. Don't take my word for it, research these engine and you will find the same answer. Stop guessing and do it right. The fuel is the coolant on these engines. You want that extra fuel that cause the four stroke off load, it keeps the engine cool.
I don't think you understand what I'm saying here... I have had plenty of motors that will 4 stroke significantly less running the exact same gear as this one... yanno what that means? It means the gearing is definitely not the issue... sure slapping a smaller gear on it will fix it but thats cause it's constantly putting unnecessary stress on the motor... now if it's a carb tuning issue which I guarantee it is it'll just foul plugs faster if I just put a new gear on and ignore the problem. Do you understand yet?

Also I've done plenty of reaserch on these motors been doing it for years... one single person has given me the solution you have... nobody else.. wonder why

Basically what I'm trying to say is if I listen to you... slap a band aid on the problem (cover it up without actually fixing it) then this isn't solving my problem... sure it'll cruise without the 4 stroke but it'll still idle with heavy 4 strokimg

Back