Speed Demon exhaust

HumanPerson

Local time
2:15 PM
Ok, so i have cut open a second speed demon exhaust and looky looky what i see!
There is almost 5 inches of pipe still sticking down into the ?expansion chamber?
Does that make any sense?
I'll now go ahead and braze it all back together the way it should be, while using the extension on the 5 extra inches of header pipe.
SUNP0007 - Copy (2).JPG

Yeah I guess that means don't buy them, it's a cheat product. Weedy weedy out with the seedy...

Funny how certain unreliable motorized bike companies sell these, while the reliable ones, such as bicycle-engines.com, bicyclemotorworks.com, and the alike, don't sell those crummy pieces of s**t...

Grubee doesn't feature it either.

Somehow I feel more distrustful of bikeberry and the associated companies who sell those, it's really as though they have little to any idea what they are doing or selling and even worse don't care!

Jaguar was on the ball since the start, for the most part handle everything on your own when it comes to performance, and when you do buy something strictly stick to reliable vendors.

Take a look at bicycleengines.com supermoto exhaust. Major piece of crapolla. It's not completely just the lesser vendor selling junk.

Back