Speedometers in MPH

Thatdarncat

Local time
2:40 PM
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know of a speedometer that reads only in MPH? Sure I can convert to from KMH to MPH, but in my youth I had MPH and that was part of the fun.
since this is somewhat a cheap hobby to enjoy , I would like to get it cheap too! Any links or suggestions I would appreciate! The old school stuff, analog, cable type of thing

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know of a speedometer that reads only in MPH? Sure I can convert to from KMH to MPH, but in my youth I had MPH and that was part of the fun.
since this is somewhat a cheap hobby to enjoy , I would like to get it cheap too! Any links or suggestions I would appreciate! The old school stuff, analog, cable type of thing
Most bicycle computers either one can be programmed into it.
I know this one will work and can be set to MPH no problem...It uses a wirless pickup on it as well so no wiring...Had to replace my speedo recently since it finally crapped out after either 7 or 8 years now and this is what i replaced it with...so far, so good.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I know this one will work and can be set to MPH no problem...It uses a wirless pickup on it as well so no wiring...Had to replace my speedo recently since it finally crapped out after either 7 or 8 years now and this is what i replaced it with...so far, so good.

Here's the one I plan to get in the near future. I preferred wired over wireless. This one has a gradient meter on it; cost around $35 on eBay.

s-l1600.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You guys are all as smart as a sack of hammers, the OP is looking for an analog clock, not a trip computer. I never had any trip computers back in my youth, but there were speedos.
Hi everyone,
Those older clocks are out there, but hard to find. If it was me, I would just get an ebay speedo, pull the face off and replace the numbers for mph equivalent, and put face back on.

You guys are all as smart as a sack of hammers, the OP is looking for an analog clock, not a trip computer. I never had any trip computers back in my youth, but there were speedos.

Those older clocks are out there, but hard to find. If it was me, I would just get an ebay speedo, pull the face off and replace the numbers for mph equivalent, and put face back on.
Many here are far smarter than a sack of hammers. The suggestions being made were cheap alternatives.

Back