Steve got a new job

Didn't know you were interested, you can access my machineshop when ever you want. No CNC here, but what you learn by hand applies to automation by learning speeds and feeds. Geometry and physics are the same.

Yeah, I've been taking some courses at the Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) learning about and working with manual mill and lathes and CNC. It's been pretty cool to learn about this stuff. Thanks for the offer on the shop.

Hey, I'm also working on a new ebike prototype. I'll show it to you when it is ready. Might be pretty interesting...

Yeah, I've been taking some courses at the Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) learning about and working with manual mill and lathes and CNC. It's been pretty cool to learn about this stuff. Thanks for the offer on the shop.

Hey, I'm also working on a new ebike prototype. I'll show it to you when it is ready. Might be pretty interesting...
Yes I am interested Joe, mostly in your engineering of the project. I'm pretty much an ICE guy, and that's why I have to down to the shop and finish the drive train on my Sportsman Flyer today.

It is less pay than I can make in industry, but also less stress. I also feel it is more important.
Teachers have been protesting pay for weeks and going on strike next Thursday for a bigger pay increase than the 1% that was given here in AZ.
I admire teachers.

Back