taking it up a notch...augidog goes pro

follow the link in my signature to the MBRA site, then on to the forum :)

btw-i need a ride to the lake...wanna share expenses and a campsite?

i'd like to be able to bring my pit-bike, too...i can prolly scrounge up a trailer to use if need be.

Last edited:
the forum is up, but still pretty simple & barren...it's linked from our main page.

our association is about the promotion and racing of properly-labeled EPA & C.A.R.B compliant engines of 48cc-or-under displacement...ownership of such an engine is a requirement for MBRA membership. non-competitive support membership is welcome, tho.
How about a 48cc with gears? Or a 48cc with a NuVinci hub?

nopers...sorry.

we're about self-regulating to comply with the current federal definitions of a motorized bicycle...we're taking this all the way...eventually, there will as many "green-minded" competitions and activities as there are speed & power romps.

ya gotta admit...bonneville is a great way to get the party started, eh? i'm running a basically stock tanaka 32cc, den is porting and polishing another one...no matter what speeds we hit, i bet we get some folks gonna wanna beat us next year :devilish: bring it on :p

but...you don't have to join MBRA to run the salt...there are a LOT of builders/riders here who'd fit right in at "world of speed"...form a team, build a 48cc HT, & take a shot at the 50cc motorcycle record. check out the USFRA site for info about the 130MPH Club.

:cool:

Last edited:
Hey Augs, Golden Eagle huh? Just a little curious, will you be selling parts through your site? May the farce be with you!
Pain Killer Doc

the entire MBRA site & forum is ad-free, you know i wouldn't have it any other way...the club is open to all engines and drivetrains that comply with the rules of membership

however, there are rumors that Golden Eagle will have a new Northwest Region distributor soon ;)

hi

the entire MBRA site & forum is ad-free, you know i wouldn't have it any other way...the club is open to all engines and drivetrains that comply with the rules of membership

however, there are rumors that Golden Eagle will have a new Northwest Region distributor soon ;)
well i see your cross linking posts and have addressed it in the moddy section..i think only super mods and the admin can do that...i registered today at your new site...some members should stifel! they have no clue...keep up the good work augidog and i will be in contact with you about the MBC/MBRA ralley in august...i look forward to it! gotta run to work!
Ciao hun:D

Hey AUGI, just as you have told me a couple of months back , I KNEW YOU WOULD BE BACK, I would've been the 1st member on your new site but decided not to be. I Had everthing filled out but cancelled. I'm a man of my word and not week, just like you. I hope your new site takes off, also i hope you can build a engine that last, not any of these cheap chinese engines. I will buy from you. You have been the most upfront honest person i've ever known. GOOD LUCk MAN

Back