The Straight Dope (A very SHORT shootout)

• Thread starter motorizedbicyclesdotnet
  • Start date
yup, you're inactive and banned, but we're leaving this here for everyone to see..smooth move, "ex-lax" :censored:

I don't think that took over 13 hours to accomplish. :???:

Hardly as challenging as a SPAMMER hunt, and no great shootouts about that friggin idle screw.

Not even enough time for me to brand a hot red warning, dammit. :mad:

I saw that dude this morning and he had "warm steamer" written all over his post and his "mythpace"..."LOSER"!

That was a very short shoot out!
I would have to say motorizedbicyclesdotnet went for his gun and Augi dropped him before he could clear leather. Nice shootin' Sheriff.
I was hoping not to have to deal with that guy here. I tried dealing with him once on eBay all I have to say is Bad Experience.

That has now qualified as one of the TOP THREE strategic marketing tragedies, alongside the Ford Edsel and Pepsi Lemon Twist.

This nearly qualifies as SPAM now, but I was posting pix of the midwest prairie in SPAM, so........

Since having jerks in MB.com is so rare, here's a rare sighting I had this week, about 50 yards over from that tree where I spotted the 3 raccoons last autumn....

21_2007_0412tricycle0012_1.jpg

I guess a honey bee hive splits/halves, because the original hive, is still active and buzzing.

21_2007_0412tricycle0016_1.jpg

Anyway, I thought a swarmin' hive is apropo here. :devilish:

Back