Throttle cable snapped in grip

You need a torch, solder and flux. BOOOOOOOOO, hey Dave at Staton send me a new cable = done.

Not that familiar how do you cash out? Got a link?
you got internet.
alot of links around you..
So...are you just a LE troll or are you really like homeless or somehow destitute?

Lol inspector isn't homeless, just a little off.

Heya Dan,
Crazy huh?
I can't figure this person out, yet feel as though I should help if they can help themselves...make sense?

Not that familiar how do you cash out? Got a link?
Are you really serious?
Yes.
I'm Serious.
You figure it out and I'll send you $50.00 in Bitcoins.

You'll have to cash them out.

You'll have to Prove that you Know how to Cash out before i send you the BTC though.

It's up to you.
Learn and prove and gain, or learn to learn better another day.

Ride Safe! :)

HP

Yes.
I'm Serious.
You figure it out and I'll send you $50.00 in Bitcoins.

You'll have to cash them out.

You'll have to Prove that you Know how to Cash out before i send you the BTC though.

It's up to you.
Learn and prove and gain, or learn to learn better another day.

Ride Safe! :)

HP
Isn't $50 just a fraction of a bitcoin?Google say's 1 bitcoin has a value of $4,494.49 Canadain right now, LOL I dont get this crypto currancy it started with data miners and what now you can just buy them?Where's all the actual money?What gives it an actual monatary value? How do you get legit cash from it?

not hard to make cable ends.
You need a torch, solder and flux. BOOOOOOOOO, hey Dave at Staton send me a new cable = done.
Not hard to buy the adjustable cable end.. I'm sure you can find one in the USA exactly like mine that I posted above, that cost £3.50
When the time comes to replace the cable, or when you change your mind about the length you want, you can use the same cable stop. (as long as you didn't put the wrong colour loctite on it!)

Back