Tube brand - recommendations

I'm no guru when it comes to tires and tubes so I'm just wondering if it's ok to use those in those 2.5 hookworms your running?
Not sure but they filled the tire at low pressure. Some times with a tube that is smaller than the tire you need higher pressure just to fill the tire. Guess I'll find out lol. Only put one in the back for now.

I have ran the regular 2.125's in 2.35 with no issues, and they weren't as thick as those. They'll probably be just fine.

i tried the thicker goodyear tube i had a bad experience with them i filled them up took a ride and parked my bike and i was doing something else next too it and all i heard is pshhhhhhh and it went flat instantly i think the thinner tubes are better since they can flex more

i tried the thicker goodyear tube i had a bad experience with them i filled them up took a ride and parked my bike and i was doing something else next too it and all i heard is pshhhhhhh and it went flat instantly i think the thinner tubes are better since they can flex more
I wouldn't take the one time failure as a constant. I and many others have had good outcome with the thicker tubes. In the end we use what we like.

Back