Tysm guys!

FelekSta

Local time
11:44 AM
After I started with motorized bicycles and people I meet it opened my mind to create things, I just wanted to thank everyone who ever helped me and that this community is so chil, after my Minarelli project I’m going to make a boat with gx200, so I’m sorry to inform you guys that you won’t be hearing much after I’m ready with Minarelli

il_fullxfull.2421495389_3hbz.jpg

I’m sorry to inform you guys that you won’t be hearing much after I’m ready with Minarelli
Oh yes, we will be hearing from you...lol...lol...Part of the "thrill" of our little sport/hobby is how often something will need tweaking, adjusting, or fixing and your gonna be wondering just what, where, why, and how to do it...lol.

We will be here when that happens...lol...It's not a question of IF it will happen, but a question of WHEN is all...lol.

Oh yes, we will be hearing from you...lol...lol...Part of the "thrill" of our little sport/hobby is how often something will need tweaking, adjusting, or fixing and your gonna be wondering just what, where, why, and how to do it...lol.

We will be here when that happens...lol...It's not a question of IF it will happen, but a question of WHEN is all...lol.
Well kinda but my point is that I learned what I wanted from these bikes and I’m gonna prioritize on other things that I don’t know, for example this boat will be from plywood and fiberglass (first time building with both) and I will need to figure out How I will make it work with that honda engine

After I started with motorized bicycles and people I meet it opened my mind to create things, I just wanted to thank everyone who ever helped me and that this community is so chil, after my Minarelli project I’m going to make a boat with gx200, so I’m sorry to inform you guys that you won’t be hearing much after I’m ready with Minarelli

You don'y have to leave, keep us up to date with your boat build
Guy's have posted about their boat builds in the Off Topic section

You don'y have to leave, keep us up to date with your boat build
Guy's have posted about their boat builds in the Off Topic section
Yeah but it won't be main topic of this group, and with boat I'm starting at spring or summer

Back